Friday 14 November 2014

Michael Clark has re-injured his hamstring,

Michael Clark has re-injured his hamstring, leaving Australia with fitness concerns surrounding both their captain and vice-captain less than three weeks before the first Test against India. Clarke suffered the injury during the first ODI against South Africa in Perth, where he scored 11 from 20 deliveries before gloving behind when he tried to hook Dale Steyn...

"I've tweaked my hamstring again," Clarke told Channel Nine during South Africa's innings at the WACA. "I have a scan tomorrow so I don't know much to be honest. It's certainly not nice. All I can do is wait and have the scan and go from there ... Early in my innings I took off for a run and I felt it grab. I said to Watto at the time that I've just felt my hamstring again.

No comments:

Post a Comment